music & law is ...
an innovative law firm that specializes in legal advice for the music industry. When it comes to making a successful business out of good music, we offer advice on everything from comprehensive reviews of new music-exploitation models, the professional drafting of exacting contracts for the music business, to authoritative legal representation.
music & law advises clients in the music and media industries across the globe, particularly in the fields of copyright and publishing rights, as well as licensing, trademark, and competition laws. In addition to advising and representing various companies in the cultural industry - such as TV broadcasters, music streaming services, record labels, publishing houses, agencies, promoters, and music distributors - at music & law we also advise well-known independent artists on issues relating to collecting societies, and protect their interests in the negotiation and signing of record, publishing, production, artists', and management agreements.
music & law is looking for ...
a lawyer (m/f) in the field of music law
to support the firm in Munich – potentially in combination with a doctoral thesis – on a part-time basis.
music & law expects ...
- outstanding knowledge in the field of copyright and media law,
- industry-specific competence in the field of music law,
- high level a personal commitment and creative flexibility,
- excellent foreign language skills,
- convincing examination results,
- deep understanding of economic interrelationships, and
- ideally, already some professional experience.
music & law offers ...
- the challenge of independently handling exciting and complex judicial and extra-judicial clients in the specialist field of music law,
- the opportunity to gather valuable professional experience on a freelance basis, and
- the chance of long-term collaboration with the prospect of a permanent partnership.
If you love copyright law as much as you love music and if you can name one good reason why you want to become a part of music & law – then we want to meet you!
Please send your application documents as PDF file by e-mail to: office @ musicandlaw.com
This ad is available as PDF here.